Teaching Simplify Fraction and Decimals Ratios Easily
- Firstly, observe the expression. We can easily simplify a fraction with a decimal.
- Secondly, convert the decimal to a fraction by determining the number of decimal points.
- Similarly, do the same while converting decimal to fraction. For example 2/10 = 0.2.
Why Should You Use a Simplified Fraction and Decimal Ratios Worksheet for Your Students?
- These worksheets will help your students to know about different new concepts such as: decimals, fractions, and ratios.
- Students can easily convert fraction and decimal easily using these worksheets.
Download Simplify Fractions and Decimal Ratios Worksheet Pdf
You can download and print these super fun fraction and decimal ratios worksheet pdf for your students. You can also try our Simplify Fraction And Decimal Ratios Problems and Simplify Fraction And Decimal Ratios Quiz as well for a better understanding of the concepts.