Teaching multiplying and dividing in scientific notation form easily
- Firstly, multiply the coefficients, whether integer or decimal.
- Then, you may multiply the exponential parts (keeping the base 10 and adding its powers).
- Lastly, you can merge the solution with the multiplication sign and simplify them.
Why Should You Use a Multiply and Divide in Scientific Notation Worksheet for Your Students?
- These worksheets will help your students to understand more about standard and scientific notation.
- Students can now easily multiply or divide in scientific notation form using these worksheets.
Download Multiply and Divide in Scientific Notation Worksheet PDF
You can download and print this super fun multiply and divide scientific notation pdf from here for your students. You can also try our Multiply And Divide In Scientific Notation Problems and Multiply And Divide In Scientific Notation Quiz as well for a better understanding of the concepts.