Teaching Solving Percent Word Problems Easily
- Take a value whose percentage you want to find out. For example, if 50 students passed an examination of 100 students, how many students passed the examination? Here, the value will be 50.
- Divide the value by the total value i.e. 100 in this case. Thus, 50/100 = 0.2.
- Multiply the resultant value by 100. So, 0.2 * 100 = 20%.
Why Should You Use a Simple Percent Word Problems Worksheet for Your Students?
- Solving these worksheets will help your students to know about different new concepts such as percent, equations, and the rest of it.
- These worksheets will help your students to easily solve percent word problems.
Download Equations with Simple Percent Word Problems Worksheets PDF
You can download and print these super fun equations with Simple Percent Word Problems pdf from here for your students. You can also try our Simple Percent Word Problems and Consumer Math Problems Quiz as well for a better understanding of the concepts.