Teaching Identifying Percent Model Easily
- Firstly, draw a bar to express the 100% i.e the whole amount.
- Then, you may split the parts into two equal halves.
- Thirdly, divide the whole amount by the total numbers of bars.
- Lastly, multiply the value of one part by the number of parts that is needed to make the percentage.
Why Should You Use an Identify Percent Model Worksheet For Your Students?
- Solving these worksheets will help your students to know more about percent models and related concepts.
- These worksheets will help your students to easily determine and identify percent models.
Download Identify Percent Model Worksheets PDF
You can download and print these super fun identify percent (model) worksheet pdf from here for your students. You can also try our Identify Percent (Model) Quiz as well for a better understanding of the concepts.